1. Place stroller in driveway or yard
2. Remove everything from the stroller pockets and seats (much like a purse they get filled with interesting things)
3. Vacuum the stroller seat with a hand vacuum
4. Spot clean with Spray n Wash or other mild stain remover. We use a soft brush and a bowl of water. Do not use bleach.
5. Remove seat cover from the stroller and machine wash your stroller seat on gentle cycle and hang dry.
6. OR use a large bowl of warm sudsy water and hand wash your stroller seat (less time as you do not have to re-assemble). Be sure to follow up with a rinse of warm water.
7. Once you have completely cleaned the stroller wheels, frame, handlebar and snack trays if you have them be sure to leave outside (in a safe area) with your stroller un-folded for several hours so that the fabrics can dry. I have found that being set up in the garage overnight works very well.
8.If all of this seems like to daunting of a task there are now stroller cleaners some of which are even mobile. Be prepared to give up your stroller for about a week while your baby stroller is restored to like new condition again.
Here is to a clean stroller for your little tike.